Knowledge and Passion
Working For You
Why do we buy or sell a home?
- To end paying rent and start earning equity
- Because our families have grown and we need more room
- Because of a career change
- Because our children have grown and we do not need as much space
- To take advantage of the security in property as an investment
Buying and selling a home can be stressful. We often have many questions like:
- What is "escrow"? - What can I afford?
- What is my home worth? - What is a disclosure?
- How long will it take? - What are Junk Fees?
- What happens at a closing? - Why do I need a Home Inspection?
- What is a Comparative Market Analysis?
I have the answers to these and many other questions. We all have bought and sold our own homes for the very same reasons listed above. I am a resident of the Virginia Peninsula with my wonderful husband and son. In addition, I earned a Master’s Degree in Finance that allowed me to have a career in the finance and insurance industry along with community involvement by helping others through a local non-profit organization.
If you are thinking of buying a new home let's get started. All you need to do is start your search by clicking here: Hanna Home Finders
To determine how much home you can comfortably afford, contact Frank Webster with Towne Mortgage. Use the link below to obtain your Pre-qualification.
To understand the Mortgage Loan process, click here: THE LOAN PROCESS
If you are thinking of selling, please give me a call and I will perform a Comparative Market Analysis to help you determine your most beneficial sale price.
So, no matter what your motivation might be, contact me for all of your home buying and selling needs.
I look forward to serving you!